Rig Partner Decom AS is part of the Rig Partner Group and specializes in the decommissioning of offshore units in Norway and the UK.
Our services are tailored to meet the unique and specific needs of each client, ensuring that decommissioning projects are completed to the highest standards of safety and efficiency. The main objective of the company is to provide transparent and environmentally friendly recycling services in strict compliance with EU regulations, the Basel Convention and the Hong Kong Convention.
How can we assist you?
- The vessel can be purchased as-is, where-is.
- We manage recycling contracts and navigate the complexity of regulatory recycling obligations.
- We handle the removal and disposal of hazardous waste and prepare the unit for export.
- We arrange for towing manual, towing contract, and unmooring procedures.
- We offer all aspects of lay-up services, including insurance, watch keeping and compliance with port authorities’ requirements.
- To ensure safe towing to the recycling yard, we engage with Class Society to ensure that appropriate certificates and verifications are in place.